2. USERS: Access to and/or use of this portal belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER confers the status of site USER, and implies acceptance of all of the Terms and Conditions contained in this legal notice. Such conditions shall be applied regardless of the mandatory General Terms and Conditions, where applicable.
3. PORTAL USE: http://www.mcasl.com/ provides access to a wealth of online information, services, programmes and data (hereby referred to as "the contents") belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal, with such responsibility extending to the registration that may be required to access particular services or contents. In undertaking such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may provide a password for which they shall be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE WEBSITE OWNER offers by means of its portal, including, but not limited to, refraining from using them for (i) any activity which is unlawful, illicit or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) the dissemination of contents or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic or pornographic, justifying terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) the causing of damage to THE WEBSITE OWNER’S hardware and software systems or those of providers or third parties, inserting or spreading computer viruses or any hardware or software able to cause such damage; (iv) any attempt to access and use email addresses of other users, modifying or manipulating their messages. THE WEBSITE OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions which violate the principles of dignity, or which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, that threaten young people or children, order or public security, or that are not deemed appropriate for publication. In any event, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users on forums, in chat sessions or by means of any other participatory tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: THE WEBSITE OWNER complies with the requirements in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law and other legislation in force at all times, and shall ensure proper use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To this end, in each form collecting personal data for the services the user may request of THE WEBSITE OWNER, the latter shall inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions for treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility for the file created, the address of the responsible party, the possibility to make use of their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the purpose of the treatment and any communication of data to third parties, where applicable. THE WEBSITE OWNER hereby declares its compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and shall request their consent for processing their electronic mail for marketing purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: THE WEBSITE OWNER, either in its own right or as an assignee, is the owner of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights for its webpages, as well as for the contents of these (such as images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes required for operation, access and use, etc.), that belong to THE WEBSITE OWNER or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to that which is outlined in the second paragraph of Articles 8 and 32.1 of the Intellectual Property Act, any reproduction, distribution or public communication, including the system for making this available, of all or part of the contents of this webpage, for marketing purposes, on any device or by any technical means, is forbidden without authorisation by THE WEBSITE OWNER. The USER undertakes to respect THE WEBSITE OWNER’S Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights. They may view items on the portal and print, copy and store them on the hard disk of their computer or on any other physical device on the condition that this is exclusively for their own personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from removing, altering, eluding or tampering with any protection device or security system which may be installed on THE WEBSITE OWNER’S webpages.
6. LEGAL DISCLAIMER: THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility, under any circumstances, for any damages of any kind that may be caused, such as: errors or omissions in contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents, despite having implemented all the technological measures for avoiding such an occurrence.
7. MODIFICATIONS: THE WEBSITE OWNER reserves the right to make modifications to the portal that it may deem fit, without any prior notice. It may change, delete or add to the contents and services provided and the way in which these are presented or located on the site.
8. LINKS: In the event that THE WEBSITE OWNER includes link or hyperlinks on the portal to other websites, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not exert any form of control over such sites and contents. In no case whatsoever shall THE WEBSITE OWNER assume responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or websites. The inclusion of these external links also does not imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the bodies linked.
10. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: THE WEBSITE OWNER shall pursue any non-compliance of the present terms as well as any improper use of its portal, instigating any civil and criminal proceedings to which it may be lawfully entitled.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND THEIR DURATION: THE WEBSITE OWNER may modify the terms determined here at any time, being duly published as appearing herein. The current validity of such conditions shall depend on their announcement and these shall be in force until they are modified by others, duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the USER shall be governed by the current Spanish legislation in force.